hunt and osborne black plate on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunt and osborne black plate on ebay

There looks a lovely hunt and Osborne 1 piece black plate cue on eBay if any members are interested item no 221197145506.

Probably end up in china...

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2211971455...506%26_rdc%3D1 here's a link. Looks like a good one, possibly a bargain for someone (if there's such a thing anymore?)! :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        Probably end up in china...
        stone called certainty i think
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          stone called certainty i think
          Stone cold you mean

Comment

i did - bad typisy!

Comment

Hopefully they're in the buying mood when I get my black plate back in the next week or so. Couldn't give a monkey's where it goes as long as its sold.

Comment

I messaged the seller last night to see what the buy it now price was, if he had one, and he said he's already had an offer of £850 from a chinese guy. Obviously knows a bit more about cues then his listing lets on
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  I messaged the seller last night to see what the buy it now price was, if he had one, and he said he's already had an offer of £850 from a chinese guy. Obviously knows a bit more about cues then his listing lets on
                  I think he knows what he's got and if he didn't he does now! If you are bright enough to create an eBay listing you are bright enough to google the maker, maybe stumble across here and see the fuss and controversy that has been made recntly over cues bearing the Will Hunt name. He has it advertised in the middle-east too.
                  On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

He knows because i advised him what it truly was worth. I can be a nice guy......sometimes.

Comment

well done paddybhoy30, i think it will fetch big money...

Comment

Cheers mate. Yeh looks a real nice one. 1-2 k far east surely..

Comment

Inbetween I think

Comment

The seller will be very appreciate of your help to put his ebay listing at the forum Will, i PM you later, wanted to share something with you

Comment

i would imagine he has had loads of offers trying to buy it cheaply!

Comment

Working...
                              X