New website for Stamford Cuemakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for Stamford Cuemakers

Stamford has a brand new website...which was well needed! It is pretty slick though some design with the top bar should prevent overlapping info....Still a good revamp!

http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Not really any improvement, just a change in the navigation links. They did have a custom order form in a PDF format but that seems to have been taken down. At least you could get an idea of the price with that, probably means a price increase is on the cards!

Comment

Made an enquiry yesterday about a plain ash ebony 1 piece for and had a reply this morning.
      Series 1 £510 7-8months waiting list
      Series 2 £340 6 months waiting list.
      "Practice Makes Perfect"
      "He Who Endures Conquers"
      "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

Seems nice but doesn't work on tablets

Comment

Originally Posted by WelshPhantom View Post
          Made an enquiry yesterday about a plain ash ebony 1 piece for and had a reply this morning.
          About the same prices as before
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Fairly reasonable prices compared with other makers.
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Oh i dont mind the price,Its the waiting list i have a problem with....im just a tad impatient.
              "Practice Makes Perfect"

Comment

Oh i dont mind the price,Its the waiting list i have a problem with....im just a tad impatient.
                Try visit www.tonpraram3cues.com you be surprise on the ordering and can custom your cue specs, i just custom made 1 full pc ash cue with 4splice tulip wood butt completion between 3- 4 week will share my cue picture once complete

Comment

If you click "buy" does a big boxing glove on a spring come out the screen and hit you?

£340 for what they admit is their second class cue when you look at what you can pick up on this forum for that kind of money?

Comment

Pretty awful website imho.Looks pretty.But thats just about it.

Comment

Originally Posted by jay686 View Post
                      Pretty awful website imho.Looks pretty.But thats just about it.
                      What's awful about it?
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Pretty slick, I like it.

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                          Try visit www.tonpraram3cues.com you be surprise on the ordering and can custom your cue specs, i just custom made 1 full pc ash cue with 4splice tulip wood butt completion between 3- 4 week will share my cue picture once complete
                          Starting to show interest with this one..Any feedback on their cues?

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                            Cheers for the link and no offence but i wouldnt go looking outside the UK for a cue.
                            "Practice Makes Perfect"

Comment

Working...
                            X