Looking for a WALTER LINDRUM 1 pc cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a WALTER LINDRUM 1 pc cue

Hi all, i am looking for a 1 pc Walter Lindrum cue. dark ash wood if possible. i remember my uncle used to have a cue dark ash, light ,big tip, fat dark shaft .He is gone now. i hope to find a cue similar to his favourite playing cue to keep as a remembrance for me as he is the first person to teach me play snooker. pls send me picture to randywong88@gmail.com.

any particular model Walter Lindrum cue mate i.e 1929, 1932 Worlds Record Break cue or machine-spliced Club cue or a 4137 Break cue
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151244543...84.m1438.l2649
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151245552...84.m1438.l2649

Comment

May be of interest

4137 advert.jpg
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Very nice cue Mythman, not seen this cue before is it yours

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          May be of interest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15936[/ATTACH]
          That's very interesting Mythman, was playing a team in the league and a lad was playing with an old looking cue, which had not only a bottom badge but also one further up the shaft(quite a bit further, more or less where a 3/4 split would be or just above) this cue seems to have that in the second picture.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            That's very interesting Mythman, was playing a team in the league and a lad was playing with an old looking cue, which had not only a bottom badge but also one further up the shaft(quite a bit further, more or less where a 3/4 split would be or just above) this cue seems to have that in the second picture.
            That would be the Morcues emblem

morcues.jpg

The cues worth a fair bit more with this still on, as it has often worn off.
            Last edited by mythman69; 7 March 2014, 01:17 PM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

That looks very much like it, I will look out for him when we play them again, and try and sneak a peak or ask him about it.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

hi mythman, very nice cue . can u send me some pic of the full cue. yea, i could be interested. email to randywong88@gmail.com ) thanks mate

May be of interest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15936[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                  Very nice cue Mythman, not seen this cue before is it yours
                  Nah, not mine unfortunately . . . but I am on the lookout for one

Comment

good luck with the search Myth

does this particular Lindrum cue happen to be in Australia by any chance

Comment

good luck with the search Myth

does this particular Lindrum cue happen to be in Australia by any chance
                      Not sure, I only have the pic. Are you a Walter Lindrum Collector by any chance?

Comment

Not an avid Walter Lindrum collector but have the ones I've wanted pretty much but on the look out as with other collectors I guess. If I happen to acquire anything else that strikes me is an added bonus

Comment

Thanks for sharing info myth. hope we all get to find the walter lindrum we after. good luck )

Nah, not mine unfortunately . . . but I am on the lookout for one

Comment

hi kevin, can share some pic of the ur collection? just want to know more and curious )

Not an avid Walter Lindrum collector but have the ones I've wanted pretty much but on the look out as with other collectors I guess. If I happen to acquire anything else that strikes me is an added bonus

Comment

This honour should be left for Graham (Bongo7777) Maxz

Comment

Working...
                              X