mac chambers cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac chambers cue

I've not go a picture to hand but I'm buying a mac chambers cue second hand this coming week good condition a little scuffed on the base of the butt which is to be expected 3/4 cue with case and exstension i can tell the cue is old as the name tag is starting to fade any rough ideas on price and or would any1 recommend this cue

not just this cue but are mac chambers any good?

Comment

They have a solid reputation and are reasonably rare but they do come up in conversation and for sale now and then.
      Do a search for "chambers" and you will hit several threads and posts.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I had a Mac Chambers cue when I was younger. I could not fault it in anyway. simply beautiful. but it was a cue made for me by him so it fit my specs. hope the cue is want you want and you adapt to your new best friend on the bays.

Comment

sounds good I'm getting it for a bargain anyway so if i don't get along with it I'm sure somebody else will thanks for the messages lads if anybody has got a guestimate on average price would help and can't wait biffer I've always had a standard mass made cue i.e i play with a ronnie bce atm lol so will be good to see if a new better quality cue can improve my game

Comment

thanks a lot

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbetto View Post
              sounds good I'm getting it for a bargain anyway so if i don't get along with it I'm sure somebody else will thanks for the messages lads if anybody has got a guestimate on average price would help and can't wait biffer I've always had a standard mass made cue i.e i play with a ronnie bce atm lol so will be good to see if a new better quality cue can improve my game
              It will be a good change
              I went from an old 1/2 bargain cue to a 1pc handmade and my game improved greatly, hope you get on with it - give it time though, it took me a month or so before it became "right"

Comment

not a problem. I paid £170 back in 1995. that was with a mini butt.

Comment

great I've recently started playing more and I'm starting to notice the improvement in my all round game so will see if this helps me i suppose time on the table with it will tell me. Its a 3/4 cue with a 10 0r 12 inch butt i think and custom extension aswell apparently ex professionals cue, don't no for sure though

Comment

watch out for the "previously owned by a pro..." line
                    Chambers "supposedly" made a cue or two for a certain young ROS back when...

Comment

good luck with it mate. like I said my Mac cue was a great for me, hope u find it helps your game. keep us posted of your improvement

Comment

thanks a lot and will do

Comment

i could never say for 100 % but its my local club mangers words he's bin running the club since i started playing when i was 13 I'm 25 now but i did think the same haha and what would be the chances haha

Comment

When I brought my cue, oh so many years ago now from Mac, I can remember his workshop, he had a pic of him and a young ROS with what I can only imagine was a Chambers cue, he told my old man and me he’d been using a few of his cues recently, but obviously cant verify if he ever used his cues during pro tournaments.

Comment

will do and what would be the chances

Comment

Working...
                              X