Peradon king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon king

Hi all.. Anyone have any feedback on the peradon king cue?

http://www.abcsnooker.co.uk/Peradon-...ed-Snooker-Cue

Also , is abc snooker a reliable source? Seems to be a good cue for this value and at the top end of peesadon cues.. Thx for any feedback

i spent some time at tony glovers a few years back an he had about 6-8 peradon lazar cues up on the rack and i thought half of them would make nice playing cues. generally though peradon are very hit an miss

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      i spent some time at tony glovers a few years back an he had about 6-8 peradon lazar cues up on the rack and i thought half of them would make nice playing cues. generally though peradon are very hit an miss
      Thanks for the feedback - looks like I will stick with the craftsman for now .. Although I do find it strange they only have a few cues listed on their site ... Similar price range as the peeradon

Comment

Originally Posted by 1820blue View Post
        Thanks for the feedback - looks like I will stick with the craftsman for now .. Although I do find it strange they only have a few cues listed on their site ... Similar price range as the peeradon
        Yeah, a mate has this cue, it's very average for the money. Cue Craft and Craftsman make and sell better cues for the dough. Like Powerglide, Peradon ain't what they used to be unfortunately. And with Craftsman you can try them all out. The Peradon that interests me is the Newbury, the laminated cue, which is reasonably priced for a lammy.

Comment

i have in past owned a peradon King Cue. had varnish on butt but shaft was oil finished. nice cue.

but had it altered and ruined it

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            Yeah, a mate has this cue, it's very average for the money. Cue Craft and Craftsman make and sell better cues for the dough. Like Powerglide, Peradon ain't what they used to be unfortunately. And with Craftsman you can try them all out. The Peradon that interests me is the Newbury, the laminated cue, which is reasonably priced for a lammy.
            You got a mate? WOW
            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Peradon king

not only that but no mention of his idol

Comment

Half decent cue but VFM prob not. If you're not worried about waiting 3 months look at Mastercraft (UK based) you'll get something Handmade and whatever spec you want.

http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                  Half decent cue but VFM prob not. If you're not worried about waiting 3 months look at Mastercraft (UK based) you'll get something Handmade and whatever spec you want.

Excellent, and they've got north wales cases in stock, without needing to wait 6 weeks. .

Comment

A friend well someone I know has a mastercraft cue and was up there with anything I've hit in my time, I didn't know mastercraft existed because I thought is was a mastercue which it wasn't it was MC.

Comment

A friend (er, mate ) of mine had a Mastercraft made for him a few years ago, he still loves it
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

IMO cant get better for that sort of money; surprised they haven't tweaked their prices. Yes sometimes they can be a bit hard to get hold of and cues are sometimes delayed but overall def worth the wait.

Comment

IMO cant get better for that sort of money; surprised they haven't tweaked their prices. Yes sometimes they can be a bit hard to get hold of and cues are sometimes delayed but overall def worth the wait.
                          Thanks for the input guys ... was very surprised to find out craftsman seem to no longer be making cues? they seem to now focus on phoenix cues.. have not heard much about phoenix to be honest .. think i would be better off with a master ?

Comment

Definitely, I only stopped using mine as bought a new Wooldridge. As with all cues try a few different cues out to gauge an idea what specs suit you best.

Comment

I must be the only one on here who had a bad experience with mastercraft. They arsed me about for that long by the time it was finally made I told em to stuff it.

I have a very low threshold for folk that take the **** and are full of bull****. Ordered a Parris instead, always wondered who ended up with the cue that was made for me. It was a Parris Regency replica.
                              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X