How to store 3/4 cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to store 3/4 cue

Hi daft question about my first 3/4cue a only have 1piece cases and my new trevor white fits in but my question is do yoy separate the cue while yoy don't use it or woud it do no harm to joint to keep it together as a 1pice
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Hi daft question about my first 3/4cue a only have 1piece cases and my new trevor white fits in but my question is do yoy separate the cue while yoy don't use it or woud it do no harm to joint to keep it together as a 1pice
    I thought the only reason people bought 3/4 cues was for the more convenient length of cue case.... Extns can be used on full lengh cues so not advantage there either.

As to the main question, I think as long as you have a decent 3/4 case that securely traps the cue parts in place inside (say a Halo. Or cue craft type) your gonna be fine. Keeping it together as a one piece again probably fine provided its trapped well in a decent case with good cushioning inside.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

If you don't have a case, then I would kepp the cue as one, to protect the joints as well as keeping them together.

If you have a case (always best) then keep the cue in it.
      If convenience of short case is not paramount, then there is no reason that a 1pc case can hold a 3/4.
      Obviously, if you have a 3/4 case, use that with the parts apart

As I see from the other thread you are getting two extensions for this TW cue.
      Having them all together in one case will be great; you may need to wait till you get the extensions before you get a case that will hold all parts
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        If you don't have a case, then I would kepp the cue as one, to protect the joints as well as keeping them together.

If you have a case (always best) then keep the cue in it.
        If convenience of short case is not paramount, then there is no reason that a 1pc case can hold a 3/4.
        Obviously, if you have a 3/4 case, use that with the parts apart

As I see from the other thread you are getting two extensions for this TW cue.
        Having them all together in one case will be great; you may need to wait till you get the extensions before you get a case that will hold all parts
        Yes dean will get the extensions next week and its all 1poece cases that holds 2 cues so need to get new case am spending money like its going out of fashion
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Yes dean will get the extensions next week and its all 1poece cases that holds 2 cues so need to get new case am spending money like its going out of fashion
          Put it in a one piece case and leave it screwed together. If your looking for a case I'm sure I've got a couple of 3/4 cases.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
            Put it in a one piece case and leave it screwed together. If your looking for a case I'm sure I've got a couple of 3/4 cases.
            Am sure that you must have to give me a free case with all that stuf am bying of yoy
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Am sure that you must have to give me a free case with all that stuf am bying of yoy
              Yes maybe so if you bought the cue from me but it was from my mate. You also got it slightly cheaper then he paid for it from Trevor. I'm thinking that you don't ok out of that. Get your hand in your pocket and buy a nice 3/4 case. Don't be soooooo squeaky..........

Comment

Yes maybe so if you bought the cue from me but it was from my mate. You also got it slightly cheaper then he paid for it from Trevor. I'm thinking that you don't ok out of that. Get your hand in your pocket and buy a nice 3/4 case. Don't be soooooo squeaky..........
                Haha you no am a good customer so come on do a felow scott a good deed and help me out
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Stevie - speak to ADR, he often has CueCraft Ali (and others) 1pc and 3/4 cases lying around

Andrew - would the cue and the two extensions fit in a 3/4 cueCraft ali case?
                  I presume a 1pc ali case they would all fit.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Stevie - speak to ADR, he often has CueCraft Ali (and others) 1pc and 3/4 cases lying around

Andrew - would the cue and the two extensions fit in a 3/4 cueCraft ali case?
                    I presume a 1pc ali case they would all fit.
                    I dunno about that with exts. It fits into a 3/4 peradon wide leather case with exts.

Comment

I dunno about that with exts. It fits into a 3/4 peradon wide leather case with exts.
                      Thats sounds dear Andy am sitting down hit me with it
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Thats sounds dear Andy am sitting down hit me with it
                        Don't know but I've got a new one in black leather. Been sitting in my house for about a year.

Comment

Don't know but I've got a new one in black leather. Been sitting in my house for about a year.
                          Well it woud be beter of giving it to me and i woud cherish and love it all day every day
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Well it woud be beter of giving it to me and i woud cherish and love it all day every day
                            Nae bother that sounds like a plan. I'll buy the stuff and give it to you for free.

Comment

Nae bother that sounds like a plan. I'll buy the stuff and give it to you for free.
                              A new you was a top man Andy
                              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Working...
                              X