Trevor White???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White???

Just wondering if anyone out there could tell me how the ash looks and feels on the Trevor White cues. I'm thinking of buying one, but I live in Vancouver so it's tough get sense of the shafts from pictures. The best cues we have here have been made by Kevin DeRoo and the late Tom Gauthier, both have very stiff but responsive ash shafts, and the grain all runs from butt to tip, very straight, old growth ash.

I'll ask anyone who's familier with the White cues to comment on the quality of the ash he uses. I'm asking because I've noticed on a lot of cue websites (the JP site for example) the ash often looks irregular. Also does anyone know if trevor White radially laminates his shafts?

And finally, does anyone know how to contact this guy directly, as he has no website and appearently no shop either. I'm thousands of miles away, and except for the two exceptions listed above, the cues here are machine spliced junk, I desperately want a top quaility UK made cue, and I'd be truely grateful to anyone who can answer any of my questions.

Thanks
    sigpic

hi

I'm in South Africa and ordered an ash cue from him last year. The cue was made to my exact specifications, the finish is amazingly smooth & the cue playes great.
    He knows what he's doing and his work is top quality.
    You can contact him on this site - Trev1

Comment

Thank you so much Matt.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Matt - I'm from that part of the world - whereabouts are you?
        Keith Auld
        www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

hi

Live and work in Cape Town.
          Which area are you from?

Comment

his user name is Trevs1 not Trev1

Comment

i can sum up his cue in one word - OUTSTANDING!
              Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

I originate from Rhodesia but my brother lives in Bergvliet, Cape Town - I usually visit once a year to see the family - you live in a beautiful part of the world
                Keith
                www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X