X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'min Cues

Wow, it's been a long time.
    Hi everybody.

Anybody have info or testimonials regarding O'min Cues. I sold my Master q last year when I was in Thailand at the World IBSF champs. Decided to purchase an Omin but I am now starting to regret it. Anyone out there with info on this one? Much appreciated...

What info are you seeking exactly?

Do you want the views of others who have seen or who own O'min cues???

Comment

Yes, all opnions are welcome. I am basically looking for some testimonials and how these cues measure up, say compared to parris cues.

I also heard a rumour that that several of the top 32 players uses an Omin.
      Any truth to this and perhaps an indication of who these players are?

thx

Comment

Originally Posted by mutalieb View Post
        Yes, all opnions are welcome. I am basically looking for some testimonials and how these cues measure up, say compared to parris cues.

I also heard a rumour that that several of the top 32 players uses an Omin.
        Any truth to this and perhaps an indication of who these players are?

thx
        I think in general O'min are very good cues, normally very nice quality ash shafts and a silky smooth oil finish.
        What i would say is i think the quality has dipped slightly lately ( maybe in last 12 months or so )and although they are still very nice cues there not quite as good as they were a few years ago.

Comment

I would say the above is about spot on. Two or Three years ago I saw a lot of beautiful ones but lately I have seen a few that seem duds by comparison. Particularly on ebay!

Comment

For some reason after last night I decided that I actually like my new O'min purchase. Missed a couple of centuries though and also managed to break down on the penultimate red on route to a maximum. All in all its an ok cue I guess. Thx for your bit of input though.

Comment

All the cues I have seen from Thailand offer great value for money, and only a few UK cue makers can beat them on quality.

Such as Wooldridge White Glover Osbourne

Comment

O'Min Cues Are The Best MY IMAGINE has 28 Diffrent splicing and it Is wicked better than all the other cue makers, if you want a cue get a O'min!

Comment

is this a thread to boost O'Min cue sales??

Comment

I own 5 handmade cues, some by top uk cue makers and one Master cue. can assure you my old O MIN 6 years old) is definitely the better one. when it comes to the new O MIN I wouldn't say that. saw some ne ones and most of them "lost it". try to get an old one and you are lucky.
                    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Hope so Barracuda

Comment

Working...
                      X