Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plea to cue makers, Trevor, Mike, Tony etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plea to cue makers, Trevor, Mike, Tony etc..

Dear Cue makers

It has come apparant that it will take me forever to save to get a Trevor White, Mike Wooldridge, Tony Glover etc... due to me having a 1 yr old baby, a 7 year old, a moody 13 yr old and constant relentless bills. So it has resorted to having to sell my services for the price of 1 cue. That is all I ask.

I have been in the design industry for 13 years now. I can do print work, illustration, animation, flash, web work. So anything you need done, ill do it. Ill even send you some samples. Even if its not related to your work, maybe wedding invites, posters, whatever im willing to help. All i ask for is a cue of the same spec as my current playing cue will a specific design as return payment.

Many thanks

A very poor Totlxtc who can only dream of the perfect cue
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

lol - i like it!

I'm an insurance broker so cheap quotes will come your way if you cross my palms with a beautiful cue also!

http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Yes lads i know a fire stoker (lighter) any was cues that your not happy with send to me and i will pass them on............lol

Comment

hehe funny.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I love it!
          I hope you get the cue mate.
          I will be well impressed if someone takes you up on this.

I think it could be the future TSF barter economy

Comment

Yeh and i am a male prostitute but don't think its going to get me any free cues is it!!!!!!!!!
            Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
              Yeh and i am a male prostitute
              i had my suspicions...
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                Yeh and i am a male prostitute but don't think its going to get me any free cues is it!!!!!!!!!
                your male ?
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Its open to Debate!!!!!
                  Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

I can sing and dance to entertain (with elements of spaz involved), can i barter that for a cue too???

Comment

Cue Maker Pro

Ok well I have this to offer. Im currently working on a program that is run using flash and is a more advanced version of the "Peradon Cue Wizard". There will be alot more variables and you will be able to be more imaginative. Once your design is complete it can give you a quote and you can place an order. Once this order has been completed the cue maker recieves an email of the next order and the exact spec. As you can see it works like this (See below), but i have used flat colours just to illustrate the idea at the moment, but you can see on the last pic what the woods would look like when they are completed. Let me know what you think please.

sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

good job that............

Comment

Very impresive!!!!

Comment

That's very good.

Much better than Peradon.

Comment

This is wickedly cool, hope we'll see the full version soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X