Table on balcony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table on balcony!

hi guys, I m recently wanting to set up a snooker table on my balcony( it's 30 something m2, so it should fit, if not i ll get a 3/4 table), however I need some ideas on waterproofing, sunproofing. anyone has similar experience or any ideas please?

You have to be sure that the width is at least 4.8metres..If its smaller you won't be able to play when white is at the cushion..
    Also you should do sth about humidity cause it will destroy the wood of the table..
    But it will be great to play there especially in a sunny day..

Comment

Originally Posted by oselifer View Post
      You have to be sure that the width is at least 4.8metres..If its smaller you won't be able to play when white is at the cushion..
      Also you should do sth about humidity cause it will destroy the wood of the table..
      But it will be great to play there especially in a sunny day..

yeah...the balcony's in perfect shape for table - 5mx6m however the humidity is a big problem as well as the lighting/sun light...

ideas please!!!

Comment

Enclose the balcony and add a dehumidifier?Otherwise I don't see any way round the humidity.
        王可

Comment

Originally Posted by SebastianZ View Post
          yeah...the balcony's in perfect shape for table - 5mx6m however the humidity is a big problem as well as the lighting/sun light...

ideas please!!!
          If 6m is the length i am afraid it wont fit as you need more than 6.7m if i remember well..

Comment

Working...
          X