Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this will get rid of that annoying message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this will get rid of that annoying message?

Hi I'm new, and am sick of scrolling through the annoying message. I'm a frigid panda called Chi-Chi here to talk about snooker.

Hello Panda
    Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, we just met on the questions board. Glad to be of pre-emptive assistance.

Comment

Hi Panda -

welcome to the boards

Comment

Hi and welcome Chi Chi

Try not to be so frigid
          Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome Frigid Panda

Comment

Originally Posted by Cessy143
              Hi and welcome Chi Chi

Try not to be so frigid
              It's hard being an endangered species...all that pressure about "your kind are relying on you" can have a negative effect. I just wanna eat bamboo and play snooker.

Comment

Hello Chi-Chi!
                Welcome on board!
                Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

cute, I love Pandas.
                  Welcome

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun
                    cute, I love Pandas.
                    Welcome
                    ...and worms, it would seem. Such a diverse appreciation of the various evolutionary branches that have moulded the current state of global biodiversity, good to see.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes. I miss my native China and it gives me a warm feeling inside to know there are those out there uninhibited in their extension of a friendly hand. I'll enjoy my mid-afternoon bamboo all the more for it.

Comment

Love your way of expressing yourself, aristocratic as all Pandas are

Welcome and have fun here!
                      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by Frigid Panda
                        ...and worms, it would seem. Such a diverse appreciation of the various evolutionary branches that have moulded the current state of global biodiversity, good to see.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes. I miss my native China and it gives me a warm feeling inside to know there are those out there uninhibited in their extension of a friendly hand. I'll enjoy my mid-afternoon bamboo all the more for it.
                        which eloquence of speech indeed. Love it!
                        ...of course worms, who wouldn't?
                        Now are you a giant or a red Panda (these are slightly cuter)?

And, let's not forget Snooker, who's your fav player?

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

show us your black eyes.

welcome panda.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun
                              which eloquence of speech indeed. Love it!
                              ...of course worms, who wouldn't?
                              Now are you a giant or a red Panda (these are slightly cuter)?

And, let's not forget Snooker, who's your fav player?
                              Favourite snooker player, hmm...I've got a lot of time for Steve Davis. I would love to see the Nugget win just one more tournament, so the level he has kept himself at reaps its just reward.

Contrary to popular belief he's also probably one of the most interesting, funny players around nowadays, I love his features during BBC coverage of the majors. He's harnessed the humour associated with self-deprecation perfectly.

Anyone remember when he was talking about the quickest way to pot all the colours off their spots, and deliberately kept messing it up? It was a feature during the World Championships a few years ago I think, I was close to tears.

Comment

Working...
                              X