Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone i found this site by chance and thought i would sign up.I play snooker at my local working mens club in Essex.I am secretary of a local league and have played for my club in that league for the past fifteen years.I enjoy watching snooker on TV , i have seen some live snooker having attended the masters competition for the last five years.I work in retail sales for an electrical retailer .My other interests include football and music.I would like to thank all those involved in this site and i am looking forward to reading all the threads as well as contributing to others.
    Patrick

Welcome Patrick

Comment

Welcome Patrick!

Enjoy the site, feel free to post questions or comments

Comment

Hi Patrick!
        Welcome to the forum.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hello and welcome
          Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

hello, good morning, and welcome.

Comment

Originally Posted by Patrick
                Hi everyone i found this site by chance and thought i would sign up.I play snooker at my local working mens club in Essex.I am secretary of a local league and have played for my club in that league for the past fifteen years.I enjoy watching snooker on TV , i have seen some live snooker having attended the masters competition for the last five years.I work in retail sales for an electrical retailer .My other interests include football and music.I would like to thank all those involved in this site and i am looking forward to reading all the threads as well as contributing to others.
                Patrick
                Welcome, Patrick from the United Nations. Good idea. LOL .
                Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Working...
                X