Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi there, i say hi there, im Marc from york, in England, and im yet another newbie on here.
    I cant believe its took me so long to find this place but i just found it today...Arent you lot lucky!!!

My hobbies other from snooker are,darts, golf, formula one,listening to music, and dominoes I do play a bit snooker and pool but im not the worlds best player and im always eager to improve my game..

Im looking forward to going to the barbican in york for the uk championship in december..In fact i cant wait...

Its good to meet you all and....nice to see some friendly faces here from previous forums i have been on!

Hello Marc!
    Nice to have you here on TSF.

Is it that only I feel so or is it that we really have a lot of Introductions today?
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by Marc
      Hi there, i say hi there, im Marc from york, in England, and im yet another newbie on here.
      I cant believe its took me so long to find this place but i just found it today...Arent you lot lucky!!!

My hobbies other from snooker are,darts, golf, formula one,listening to music, and dominoes. I do play a bit snooker and pool but im not the worlds best player and im always eager to improve my game..

Im looking forward to going to the barbican in york for the uk championship in december..In fact i cant wait...

Its good to meet you all and....nice to see some friendly faces here from previous forums i have been on!

Hey there! Yep...guys, trust me you're very lucky he's here!
      I am happy you joined us! Seems that i can't get rid of ya no matter where i go, can I ? !
      As for "the worlds best player" ... we know very well you're not couse that sit is taken and belongs to Ronnie!
      "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
      Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
      Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Hi Marc, welcome aboard.

Enjoy the site

What forum did you all come from today?

Comment

We're all WIM members, Curtis !( our old forum is down these days , for some reason it's been down for the past few weeks) . I guess i am the one to blame for this "invasion" , i gave them the link!
          I found the link on Ronnie's site , i took a look here and when i saw how "fussy" it is and "noisy"...i called them all over here !
          "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
          Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
          Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Oh right - I noticed it has been down for awhile now.

Feel free to invite all the members from there over to here - the more the merrier

Comment

Hey Marc, I'm so happy to see you here too!
              I feel funny welcoming the others here being a newbie myself...
              I'm sure we'll have a good time tho!

Comment

Welcome
                Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi and welcome Marc.

Hope you enjoy it here too.

Mon the Rocket

Comment

hello, and welcome.

enjoy!!

Comment

Welcome Marc

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome.. I appreciate it very much

Its a pleasure be be part of this place and i look forward to chatting to you all

Comment

Working...
                        X