Deejay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deejay

Well I might as well introduce myself now Im here.

Real name is Craig, 25 years old and been playing snooker since about December.. Member of the Hillsborough club in Sheffield..

Best memory so far is being 26 points behind with all colours remaining then hitting a double yellow of the cushion then clearing the colours up (didnt impress my mate much hehe)

Ive been watching snooker on and off for around 5/6 years but only just recently took to the tables myself.. Look forward to some potential competition on here

Craig
    I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

cool I've been watching snoker for years, I watched terry grifiths with the worlds in 79 on his first attempt and been hooked ever since.

I dont play now due to family commitments and time constraints but i make a point of watching it whenever it is on the telly.

Best memory is watching cliff thorburn get his 147 from a flukey red marvelous that was and he stopped for a little break at the colours (if memory serves me right), next would be kirk stevens getting his in his white suit (wow that was horrid) he was playing jimmy white and bill werbenick [spl] (rip) came from the other table to watch.

Other than that its the 5 min one from ronnie that is a real jem, the bloke is a robot when he is playing like that he looks like he wont miss anything......

oh and my best ever break was 42

On a side note has anyone heard of jeff cundy he is a pro although not a good one, well i watched him as a kid when he was an amature and trying to break into pro snooker when you need shed loads of points and couldnt buy the status, My other friend craig shaw was his playing partner......
    I'm not mad I'm a bus....beep beep......

Comment

No I cant say ive ever heard of Jeff Cundy, is he in the world rankings?

Comment

well he is but its pretty dismal, he hasn't qualified for anything ever but he is the closest i get to knowing a snooker star

Comment

Never heard of him myself either..

I bumped into Ronnie O'Sullivan and Matthew Stevens at Heathrow 3 years ago on their way to Japan.. Pre-Flight fag (thats my claim to fame)

I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

cool did they say anything to you at all?

Comment

Jeff Cundy is ranked 128th if my source is correct: http://www.embassysnooker.com/rankings.html

Comment

cool thats not that bad really (considering i would probably be in the googol's) i do look for him getting through to the tournaments but he hasn't so far although he came close once from what i remember.

Comment

Where did these moderators go?
                  Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

None of these people were moderators, they just had the ability to make their own titles...plus this thread is 2 years old

Comment

Originally Posted by Curtis
                      None of these people were moderators, they just had the ability to make their own titles...plus this thread is 2 years old
                      Curtis, how long has TSF been around?

Comment

And how/why did they have the ability to make their own titles?

Comment

Curtis probally didn't have the 100-red, 200-yellow ETC. installed back then

Comment

This has been around since the Summer of 04.

Back then, the original owner allowed members to create their own titles - that changed sometime in early 05...

Comment

Oh ok, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X