Intro and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro and more

First of all apologies to Greenball, appears I encroached in his baulk area....thanks Moondan.
    Second as part of my intro a question for you for the upcoming World TV coverage;
    Let's have your opinions then. As a group of nutty snooker fans what do we all prefer. The opening rounds of the world, 2 matches per table and the qualifiers having a dig at the seeds, or quarters onwards when the 'serious' stuff gets going. For me the openers every time, to see the up and coming, snooker on tv all the time and the odd shock to boot!!
    thanks all for replies!!

Hullo Gallantrabbit, welcome

Uhm, apples or pears, really. I like both, but must confess that I might possibly have a weak spot for the opening rounds; when someone unexpected rattles the snooker world a bit by knocking out your O'Sullivans or Ebdons. Then again, on the other side, it is just great to watch the later stages of the tournament too... though this is no guarantee that the "serious stuff" is better than the "not-so-serious-stuff".

Let's just say I'm happy whenever there's snooker on the telly
    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Originally Posted by Maija

Uhm, apples or pears, really. I like both, but must confess that I might possibly have a weak spot for the opening rounds; when someone unexpected rattles the snooker world a bit by knocking out your O'Sullivans or Ebdons. Then again, on the other side, it is just great to watch the later stages of the tournament too... though this is no guarantee that the "serious stuff" is better than the "not-so-serious-stuff".

I whole-heartedly second that! Welcome to TSF!
      2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Yello Gallantrabbit! Welcome to TSF!!!
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by Maija

I third that
          And welcome gallantrabbit

Comment

Gallant,
            From the first ball to the last.
            If it had to be a choice, Then the Two tables because it starts about 10am.
            The first rounds are very nervy for all players so in a way I like to see who is handling the pressure. This to me is better than the big breaks, its easy to forget the extreme pressure these guys are under, and sleep does not come easy for any of them, so I spend as much time watching their demeaner as anything else.
            Cant wait to see Hendry and O'sullivan, these two will be under the biggest strain early on. In many ways they have the most to lose from an early bath.

Comment

well both r good but at the begginig i dont tend to mind if i dont catch whole games. while the end is the best HAVE to watch that lol but i like having the chose to tune in when I want to.

Comment

Working...
              X