Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snookered since 2006

Hi everybody,

It's nice to see you all share your love for the fabulous game of snooker on here. I've started following and playing after the 2006 wc and my enthusiasm for the game is growing every time I pick up a cue (even though my game is really awful... ) and especially when I see the pros play. I like quite a few players with pretty different styles, especially Robertson, Ebdon, Selby and Fu. I sometimes regret not to have followed the game earlier when Hendry and Williams etc. were peaking. Unfortunately noone told me what I was missing!

Hello tandeloze-tijd, welcome to the forum.
    'I'm nuts,' - Ronnie O'Sullivan

Comment

Welcome man to a great forum. I'm not on any other snooker forums at the moment, but this one seems to suit me well, a friendly place.

I was a late starter too, only started watching in the Hendry/O'Sullivan semi of the WC 2004. Fantastic match, really got me into it. Just bored one day, decided to check out the snooker and that is how it happened.

Anyway, enjoy TSF, good to know you love the game.

Comment

Hi Tandeloze-tijd,
        Welcome to TSF. There is lots more to come!!! Dont worry abput what you have missed.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welkom Tandeloze-tijd. Question: why is your country German and your name Dutch? Gewoon benieuwd.

Comment

im a late starter too..knew snooker 2 years ago but started to join this forum in early 2006.well..ure not too late to know snooker..just browsing the old infos about snooker and u would know everything in 2 or 3 months.if u want to look for the videos of ur fav player..i think this is not the right place..it took me almost a year to collect all the videos of my fav player.

Comment

Hi and welcome to our forum! Dont worry about your misses, look ahead!
              2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
              2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by ariososi
                Welkom Tandeloze-tijd. Question: why is your country German and your name Dutch? Gewoon benieuwd.
                Hi ariososi,

Actually I just needed a username and to mind popped the title of my favourite book, or rather the title of the cycle of seven novels written by the wonderful dutch author a.f.th. van der heijden. And it sounds way better in dutch than in german! I actually considered learning dutch so I could read his novels in original language but haven't managed so far. But as I am curious too you made me learn two words today - that's a start!

Comment

I also wondered! Well, we got the answer now. At last some intellect on the board !

Welcome!

Originally Posted by tandeloze-tijd
                  Hi ariososi,

Actually I just needed a username and to mind popped the title of my favourite book, or rather the title of the cycle of seven novels written by the wonderful dutch author a.f.th. van der heijden. And it sounds way better in dutch than in german! I actually considered learning dutch so I could read his novels in original language but haven't managed so far. But as I am curious too you made me learn two words today - that's a start!

Comment

hey there one more german snooker lover and hey, it's never to late to take up a new interest
                    "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

Working...
                    X