snooker practising routines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker practising routines?

does anyone know any good practising routines?

Try the Fergal O,Brien website , there are a few good ones on there

Comment

cheers for that ill be trying most of them they look like good routines

Comment

Yes they are good , some are very tough though .

Comment

yeah as long as i keep doing different practise routines it will give me better goals . and also do you know if the mike wooldridge laminated tips are as good as the talisman tip as im using a talisman at the moment?

Comment

Ive tried both mucka and they are both very nice tips indeed . I currently use a Talisman soft whick i think is a great tip . I found the M W laminated very similar in hardness and playabilily .

The only thing i wass,nt fussy on is the black layey under the tip as i found there was,nt much tip .

But Mike has assured me thay i had the last of the old batch and there is more tip on the new batch . The black layer underneath is still on the new batch .

I also like Kamui tips and have just ordered a new one .

Comment

can these be bought in tips of just one because when i buy them i get them off ebay in a pack of 3 but i would like to buy different tips in 1 so that i know which tip i would prefer.

Comment

The M W , or the Kamui ?

Comment

both because otherwise ill buy 3 tips and only use one. i would like to buy one of each.

Comment

The Kamui can be bought individually off A D R on the form . Ive only seen mikes tips sold in a pack of three , You could always ask him if he would sell one to you . He can only say no .

Comment

yeah i think i will do that. that way i know which ones to buy for the future thanks for the advice.

Comment

If not then get the kamui now , and i will be getting more M W shortly after xmas , and will sell you one if you like .

Comment

nice for you to ask but i think i will buy the pack of 3 M W tips now as i need them soon because i put my last talisman medium tip on recently and the tip seems a bit funny. the other two talisman tips were fine but im going to see if i like the M W tips thanks though

Comment

Ok no probs , just out of interest have you tried Talisman soft , i used to use mediums which i liked but found the soft much nicer , especiall amongst the balls , much more feel to them imo .

Comment

no i havn't tried the soft ones only the medium ones which seem a bit hard but i thought the soft talisman tips would be like the elkmaster soft tips and be really spongy

Comment

Working...
                              X