help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

Hi guys could someone help please, Me and my snooker buddy are in abit of an debait about a rule that we are not sure about.

The debait is once after a player has potted a red and then goes for a choosen colour and pots it but also pots a red after the colour is this classed as a foul or not if so how would the points be awarded afterwards.

Thanks
    Gaz

Originally Posted by gazf View Post
    The debait is once after a player has potted a red and then goes for a choosen colour and pots it but also pots a red after the colour is this classed as a foul or not if so how would the points be awarded afterwards.
    If I read that correctly, the player potted the colour and a red on the same shot? In that case, this is a foul. His opponent gets 4, or the value of the coloured ball, whichever is higher. So, if he potted pink and red, his opponent gets 6.
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

after you pot a red you have to pot a colour say you nominate green and pot the green then you get 3 points and then go for a red then another colour and so on.
      if you pot a colour and any other ball than the colour you where going for goes in as well then it is a foul you can only pot 1 colour at a time after potting a red.
      so if you pot red then blue and knock in another red as your potting the blue then its foul 5 as thats the value of ther blue if your on the black and knock in say the yellow then its foul 7 as thats the value for the black

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
        after you pot a red you have to pot a colour say you nominate green and pot the green then you get 3 points and then go for a red then another colour and so on.
        if you pot a colour and any other ball than the colour you where going for goes in as well then it is a foul you can only pot 1 colour at a time after potting a red.
        so if you pot red then blue and knock in another red as your potting the blue then its foul 5 as thats the value of ther blue if your on the black and knock in say the yellow then its foul 7 as thats the value for the black
        yeah exactly.
        Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

i thought that was how it was just wasnt sure thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X