need help with snooker club in cumbria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with snooker club in cumbria

we are struggling in are social club to get members in playing snooker and wondering what people do or have done to make more people come in plus we have done a tournament but wasnt ideal
    cheers

Does the club produce a newsletter/magazine which is sent to all members? If so, get some mention of the snooker room and any events.

Does the club have a website? Promote snooker through that.

Does the club have a Facebook presence? Certainly a good way of promoting to the younger generation.

Can the club do some kind of promotion one day for free snooker, or some kind of fun event to get people trying snooker who haven't before.

Are there any other local groups, whose members you can promote to. Getting mentions on other local Facebook pages is a good start.

Is there a local league with which the club is involved?

Just a few ideas for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Souwester View Post
      Does the club produce a newsletter/magazine which is sent to all members? If so, get some mention of the snooker room and any events.

Does the club have a website? Promote snooker through that.

Does the club have a Facebook presence? Certainly a good way of promoting to the younger generation.

Can the club do some kind of promotion one day for free snooker, or some kind of fun event to get people trying snooker who haven't before.

Are there any other local groups, whose members you can promote to. Getting mentions on other local Facebook pages is a good start.

Is there a local league with which the club is involved?

Just a few ideas for you.
      thankyou for your help i will make a facebook page and do you know how you can make a website for free, me and my mate are the only young ones there but i can ask my boss if i can put leaflets through doors with my paper round if i make a poster
      cheers

Comment

Working...
      X