uncomfortable hold the cue !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncomfortable hold the cue !!

when get down on the shot it just feels really uncomfortable ,(the cue ) i dont know why and then another day it will feel ok i not sure if its just me thinking about it too much or what , what do you think ?? thanks.

Could be attributed to a tired or strained arm/hand from working. I started doing weights when I was younger and my action when to hell. Its starting to come good again but has taken quite a bit.

Comment

Sometimes it is just that bit of tension introduced into your cueing arm unknowingly (for me it is the shoulder and wrist) that makes you feel weird.
      Try to focus on relaxing your wrist and let the cue fall into place instead of "gripping" it.

And sometimes I forget to get into my proper stance which in turns gives tension to my cue arm too.

Don't worry I have this problem too, but the point to remember is be aware of what you are doing when it doesn't feel right, and focus on relaxing your arms. Do let me know if it helps.
      John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

[QUOTE=renniwevarb;650521
        Try to focus on relaxing your wrist and let the cue fall into place instead of "gripping" it.
        [/QUOTE]
        This is such a good advice. I was struggling too with same problem and some one suggest me to just let the cue fall in to place instead of gripping and i tried this one and get a good result. You should also try this and this is the general problem which occure with most of players.
        Pool Cue Cases

Comment

Working...
        X