Snooker Referee Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Referee Fees

I was wondering how much a professional snooker referee gets paid for doing matches are they paid by the hour or by match or frame. I.E. will they get more money for the semi finals and finals then the early or qualifying rounds, also do they get double pay for The World championship matches and how much does a referee get for doing the world final or the final of a ranking or major snooker event Like the Masters

also who is the best referee and who is the worst in your opion on the current tour and of all time
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

For me Alan Chamberlain is probably the best referee ever, but Len Ganley, Jan Verhaas and Michaela Tabb must also be in the frame. I won't say who I think is the worst as I am a referee and would not like to make that call.
    I have no idea what the pay is for the top refs and would never ask them. I get paid by the day, but only ref in local pro-ams or inter town matches. Sometimes I ref for nothing if asked - I just like to be involved

Comment

Refs are payed for the days they work. (except the employed ones)
      Fee depends on the event.
      PTC is less than a qualifier and for a mainevent you will get more than for a qualifier.
      You will not get rich from what you get.
      Just enough to cover expenses.

Comment

Working...
      X