hunt&O'byurn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunt&O'byurn

hi i am thinking of selling my original one piece maple h&O green plate cue it is in mint condition . if interested pm me your email and i will send photos . not sure what to ask ? i also have a ash one piece black plate as well but that one is only 55 inch long . cheers

do you have any pictures? I would be interested in the ash

Comment

Please send info on the ash

Comment

Paul don't let that ash go fe peanuts just coz its a little short , the next time you see it it el be on flea bay with a new set of splicing and right big price tag.

Comment

Originally Posted by stus cues View Post
          Paul don't let that ash go fe peanuts just coz its a little short , the next time you see it it el be on flea bay with a new set of splicing and right big price tag.
          But the cue won't be original, will it?
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

No it will not, but unless you know your onions you would not know, I sold a h&b with a JP SD joint , I got asked about the the length the balance the weight the butt dia not one sed its no good coz its not original, they were looking for a playing cue with a legendary badge on it and prepard to pay good cash to have one . will hunt made playing cues not collector pices.

Comment

Working...
            X