snooker dvds world champs 1997 semis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker dvds world champs 1997 semis

Hi Snooker Fans I Am Looking For The World Champs Snooker Semis Finals 1997 Between Alain Robidoux Vrs Ken Doherthy I Looked Everywhere But Cannot Find It. Maybe Some On This Forum Can Help Me Thanks Leonard From Montreal Quebec Canada

yes im also looking for the old matches in 90s especially the ronnie one..it would be great if anybody here want to upload it

Comment

Snooker Dvds Worl Champs 1997

Hi You Can Check You Tube There Is A Lot Of Old Stuff On Snooker Especialy Ronnie Osullivan

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
        Hi You Can Check You Tube There Is A Lot Of Old Stuff On Snooker Especialy Ronnie Osullivan
        What's with the captials?

Comment

what the ?what can u find in youtube?only a frame of each match..anyone here could help?

Comment

whats wrong with capitals i have bad eyesight even though i play good snooker

Comment

Montrealer, Snooker historian Roger Lee has 26mins footage of the match if that helps
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

HI SPIKE thanks a lot contacted roger lee and he has 26 min of that match 1997 semis finals will order it from Roger Lee cheers leonard

Comment

Working...
                X