Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Break Episodes wanted

Hi There Snooker Fans.

Can you transport me back to 1991. I have fond memories of watching Big Break on telly If you have any Big Break you can share I would be extremely grateful Especially Steve Davis and Allison Fisher John Parrott Stephen Hendry.

Many Thanks Paul

They are being repeated on challenge tv Saturdays at 7.30pm

http://www.challenge.co.uk/bigbreak/

Comment

Im going to be snookering you, snookering you, tonight. big break!:snooker:
      Blown away

Comment

what complete and utter tosh that programme was, did nothing whatsoever to enhance snookers image, it was patronising drivel, and all it did was put Jim Davidson back in the public limelight, any elf respecting snooker fan would not have watched it...

I expect there will be dozens on here who disagree with me, and you are entitled to the opinion...But can't believe anynoe would want to watch it a second time..........
        Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Could not disagree any more, used to love the programme, always quite enjoyed John Virgos trick shot too!!
          After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

yup was a top programe and a bit of fun, shame nothing like that today,
            keep snooker going

Comment

got to agreed with archalf1471 Jim Davidson nasty tory boy horible

Comment

My main memory of that show is the time Higgins went on, got knocked out in the second round.Jim davidosn made a remark along the lines of "does your cue have an optics running down the middle of it" and Higgins looked at him like he wanted ti kill him.

Comment

How long has it been on, I have been looking now and then but it was never on when I looked.

Comment

I used to always forget the rules. what were they again?

Comment

Originally Posted by S Davis Fan View Post
                      Hi There Snooker Fans.

Can you transport me back to 1991. I have fond memories of watching Big Break on telly If you have any Big Break you can share I would be extremely grateful Especially Steve Davis and Allison Fisher John Parrott Stephen Hendry.

Many Thanks Paul
                      there was an episode with Alison Fisher on last week on challenge tv!
                      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

It doesn't say it is on when I look at Saturady 7:30pm Challenge on Sky?

Comment

I have virgin media and it's showing Big Break on Saturday and Sunday at 11am on Challenge tv.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                            I have virgin media and it's showing Big Break on Saturday and Sunday at 11am on Challenge tv.
                            I have Sky and I can't find Big Break there, I have 'Challenge' channel, is there a difference between that and 'Challenge TV'?

Good old Big Break!

bongo

Comment

I'm not sure bongo. Wasn't that long ago that challenge were showing Big Break and i think some that are being shown now are the same that were shown before. Still enjoy watching them now and have a laugh when i see how ancient the prizes look.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                              X