Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Trevor White's cue arrived... BUT..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is terrible, I hope that you will get some sort of refund from the couriers

Comment

Wow that's horrible. DHL can refund your money but not your time.

Comment

feel very sorry for you it cant be nice waiting a long time and then it turns up like that but thats the problem when you just put it in some 32/40mm plastic waste pipe i am a plumber by trade and i can tell you its not that strong you can bend it no problem i just recived a cue from robin cook which was packaged very well he put the cue in the same plastic tube but then incased it in box made out of wood then taped all the ends the overall result was a very strong package.

Comment

My sincerest condolences for what you will never get back...

Comment

never mind pal...look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Comment

well he will get a replacement from me - but i expect i will get nothing from dhl - its considered a fragile item.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Goes without saying you'll never use those cowboys again then ??

Only time I've ever had that experience was when "Business express" couriers delivered me a parcel which contained a flattened ali case and a cue snapped below the ferrule

Comment

actually dhl express are usually pretty good.

Comment

Fragile means FRAGILE... Sort it out DHL... They don't give a s&*t about peoples property.

Comment

As it turns out what you really received was a broken heart.

=o(

Noel

Comment

Noel,

That was funny! But is true that what I have received was a broken heart.

I will be sending the cue back to Trevor and hopefully he can re-make the cue. Anyway is only the shaft that is broken. Seriously I don't want to waste a pretty butt.

Snookered <=== still want a Trevor's cue

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          well he will get a replacement from me - but i expect i will get nothing from dhl - its considered a fragile item.
                          That doesn't seem right, how can you be held responsible when it's them that have damaged it ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
                            That doesn't seem right, how can you be held responsible when it's them that have damaged it ?
                            lol - thats the life of every decent retailer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Snookered View Post
                              After almost 6 months of waiting. I finally got my new Trevor White but...

Damn, I think I out of luck and I just hated DHL!

They must have used something really heavy or use great force during the shippment.

No words can describe my frustrastion and sadness now..

See the pictures attached.

On a side note, I will like to thanks to Andrew aka ADR147 for the fast asistance and helps. He really a good man to work with.
                              That is why I did not use DHL for years, since my violin has been crushed upon delivery. From my experience, they are just 'pain'
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                                That is why I did not use DHL for years, since my violin has been crushed upon delivery. From my experience, they are just 'pain'
                                No matter which courier firm you use, accidents can happen, things move around in transit, some drivers and handlers won't take as much care as others etc.

I don't think you can single out any one company for being worse than another, in my experience anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X