Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge VCM

Hey guys,

Was this part of Mikes website ever working before?
    I emailed him last week and he said it should be working this week, but just wondered if it was ever up and running before?
    I'm like a kid waiting for xmas at the moment, keep checking it to see if its working, am going to buy a new cue very soon and have heard so many good things about Mikes work.
    Highest Match Break - 77
    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

It was open for a while for testing purposes. Hasn't officially been put online yet though.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

did u have a look at it while it was up for testing?
      Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

I believe Mike has been intergrating it with the "Checkout" system. When it was up for testing all of the parts were working good and sucessfully except there was no checkout system. I hope you like it Whufcarl as it took an awful lot of work to get it going and Mike was very very very patient with me.
        sigpic <---New Website
        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

i did. it was FANTASTICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
            I believe Mike has been intergrating it with the "Checkout" system. When it was up for testing all of the parts were working good and sucessfully except there was no checkout system. I hope you like it Whufcarl as it took an awful lot of work to get it going and Mike was very very very patient with me.
            Ah so you designed it eh...
            Any problems I know who to talk to yea? lol
            Give him a nudge n tell him to pull his finger out n get it up n running!! lol

All seriousness tho, the picture of it on the site looks good, cant wait to use it and make my new cue!
            Bet Mike's workload will go through the roof so wanna get my order in quick
            Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

wooohooo, seems to be working...
              just need my pw to access it now! doh! lol
              Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

Gotta say, this is a real good program, gotta say i am very impressed.
                went straight on it when i got in from work and it didnt take me long to find the exact design that i wanted my cue!
                Mike emailed me back very quickly with a quote, just waiting on a couple of questions to be answered and I can definately see myself placing the order tomorrow.
                Great stuff for anyone who is looking for a new cue, no need to waste time waiting for other "top manufacturers" to ignore your emails.
                Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

Asking me for a password. Not sure what this means but I am also intrigued.

Comment

Originally Posted by Tricky Red View Post
                    Asking me for a password. Not sure what this means but I am also intrigued.
                    Im just getting a screen telling me that final testing is underway.

Is the VCM working and im just looking in the wrong place???
                    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                      Im just getting a screen telling me that final testing is underway.

Is the VCM working and im just looking in the wrong place???
                      I have designed my cue, LOVE IT! will most likely be placing my order with Mike 2mo. couldnt of been any better, and Mike has been extremely helpful, even when i was too dumb to read the entire email!
                      Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

Anyone know how to login?? Same password as the main shop?

Comment

Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
                          Anyone know how to login?? Same password as the main shop?
                          Not sure, my login for the shop isn't working for the VCM.

Comment

i tried to login with my shop's login but it's not working

Comment

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
                              I have designed my cue, LOVE IT! will most likely be placing my order with Mike 2mo. couldnt of been any better, and Mike has been extremely helpful, even when i was too dumb to read the entire email!
                              How did you login?

Comment

Working...
                              X