Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

Just wondering has someone got in touch with Trevor recently?
    I have sent 4 emails so far to confirm my payment, still not replied yet?
    can someone help please....

dont worry mate,trevor is buried in work,he checks his mail though,just remember the date of transfer of the money so he can check his account in case he forgets.
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

As already Mentioned Trevor is Really Really Busy at the Moment with Orders.

Trevor is a Top Guy so you have No Worries with him m8 Beleive me.

Gaz.

Comment

I can second and third everything said here! Trevor is the genuine Top bloke, don't worry!

He's alive and kicking and working his little miracles every day! It's just a question of time.

Bry.
        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

Hello everyone
          just wonder how can I find Trevor contact details. I google his name and nothing come up.
          If any of you have email or phone number can you please email me on woolf147@live.co.uk
          Many thanks
          Michael.

Comment

Woolf147:

Just ask Trev1 on here and message him here.
            :snooker:

Comment

i dont think trev is logging onto the forum a lot these days,you would be better off sending him an email.he will reply,be patient mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                Hello everyone
                just wonder how can I find Trevor contact details. I google his name and nothing come up.
                If any of you have email or phone number can you please email me on woolf147@live.co.uk
                Many thanks
                Michael.
                trevor dot white at virgin dot net

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                  trevor dot white at virgin dot net
                  I too have paid deposit and not heard from Trevor, spoke to him on Thursday and he said he would email but didnt...
                  Does seem like he is very busy, I am not worried tho, heard so many good things...
                  Ill just be patient
                  Highest Match Break - 77
                  Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
                  Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

As already said before......You are Save as Houses with Trevor.

If I speak to Trevor Next week I will Mention you 2 Guys Orders ok.

Comment

thanks, guys
                      just got replied from Trevor, cannot wait to hold the cue even I know it is not started yet.

Comment

I am still waiting his reply

Comment

I was with Dan Shelton last night and he told me he had spoken to Trevor the day before, so I can confirm that he is alive. I too have a cue on order and have sent emails to Trevor. I not worried. You have to put yourself in Trevor shoes if he is constantly answering emails and phone calls, he won't be working and that means you'll wait longer for your cue. So be patient and all will be good in the end.

Comment

sent him 3-4 email for the last two week. still got no reply, that is not very good.

Comment

listen to the advise,Trev will not let you down.

Comment

Working...
                              X