New Parris cues and website!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    You have to remember that some people haven't a clue when it comes to specifying certain aspects such as length of butt or tapers or balance points. Really you should put your faith in the cue maker too as some think they know what they want but a lot of the time the spec they ask for doesn't always make for a good playing cue. Not to say you shouldn't have the option but maybe its something better left off for the majority of people as its one area that if you get it wrong could mean a waste of £800 odd!
    Exactly, there's a reason they are Master cue makers!! And some specs don't go together at all, like a very long butt but a really light cue for example.

Pretty much everything that most people like to specify is included and I think it's a great tool. Would really love to use it for real but it's taken enough time to convince the wife to let me order a Trevor White and I've had 3 Parris cues in the past. Doubt I'll be ordering one from it any time soon.

Comment

Am I the only one to find Parris prices horribly high???
      I mean, I don't know many players who have £700+"to spend in a cue......:s I know cues are top notch but still, quite a sum....
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by S Davis Fan View Post
        No that selects where you want the joint not how long the butt is.
        Oops..... sorry mate I miss read your post aswell!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
          Am I the only one to find Parris prices horribly high???
          I mean, I don't know many players who have £700+"to spend in a cue......:s I know cues are top notch but still, quite a sum....
          Well that only applies to the Ultimate really, there are 15 standard models to choose from ranging from just below £300 to just over £500

Comment

Yeah, sure, but even a standard range cue like a Superior, you'll need to alterate it a bit to fit your specs. Once this is done, and an SD joint added, it's almost £100 added to the initial price. Still a bit stiff.

But agreed, Ultimate remains on cloud nine here lol
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I like parris cues but I LOVE wooldridge........THE MAN IS A LEGEND.....messaged him recently to enquire about the new "airlock" joint as mine has the older joint.....he done himself out of a few quid as he told me that if my older joint is still functioning why change it!!!!! top man, as honest as the day is long and he makes the best cues by far........(in my humble opinion......lol)
              You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Nice cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
                  I like parris cues but I LOVE wooldridge........THE MAN IS A LEGEND.....messaged him recently to enquire about the new "airlock" joint as mine has the older joint.....he done himself out of a few quid as he told me that if my older joint is still functioning why change it!!!!! top man, as honest as the day is long and he makes the best cues by far........(in my humble opinion......lol)
                  I would agree with this
                  The one woolridge cue i had was absolutely perfect in all respect. The tips of his splices were absolutely 100% perfect. Pitty I just could not get on with the cue.

Comment

Parris Cues website has been live for about 4 weeks now and I've been following this thread since then with much interest! I'm the developer who built the site, I'm really pleased there have been many positive comments. Would it be OK if I was to quote some of your comments for a marketing piece? Specifically from: jrc750, perpetualboredom, Gerry Armstrong, neil taperell, willtyson, coomsey76

Thanks Elliot

PS. This is most expensive cue so far, over £1,100! https://www.parriscues.com/cue_build...V8!VLM,V9!VGR/

Comment

Originally Posted by notwothesame View Post
                      .....Would it be OK if I was to quote some of your comments for a marketing piece? Specifically from: jrc750, perpetualboredom, Gerry Armstrong, neil taperell, willtyson, coomsey76.....
                      OK with me (do we get a free cue lol)

Comment

...... Would it be OK if I was to quote some of your comments for a marketing piece? Specifically from: jrc750, perpetualboredom, Gerry Armstrong, neil taperell, willtyson, coomsey76
                        Yep no problem with me......!!
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Parris Cues website has been live for about 4 weeks now and I've been following this thread since then with much interest! I'm the developer who built the site, I'm really pleased there have been many positive comments. Would it be OK if I was to quote some of your comments for a marketing piece? Specifically from: jrc750, perpetualboredom, Gerry Armstrong, neil taperell, willtyson, coomsey76

Thanks Elliot

PS. This is most expensive cue so far, over £1,100! https://www.parriscues.com/cue_build...V8!VLM,V9!VGR/
                          No problem quoting my comments.......................................... .. as long as i get a JP Ultimate in return ....Lol .

Very easy to navigate through the site , well worth the wait for it .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks Elliot

No problem, it's a class act for sure!
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Old cue collector --
                            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

notwothesame ... its a really cool site and me and my friends have already ordered 5 cues...but FYI if the URL https://parriscues.com/ is entered, the "confirm country of residence" pop-up appears and it keeps popping up after "confirm" is clicked making it impossible to use the actual site...very annoying. I gave up a few times but eventually entered "www." aswell and the popup stopped appearing. I recommend you get this fixed because I know a lot of people like myself don't bother with the www.
                              Other than that...class. Well done!
                              http://frameball.com:snooker:

Comment

Thanks Elliot

Not sure which comment of mines you want to use?

Comment

Working...
                                X