Cue wanted £350 budget what use got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue wanted £350 budget what use got

Hi guys looking for a new cue a have £350 so what have you got or what would you recommend must be ash 1 piece 57.4 58. 9.6.17 /18 oz. But 29.5 /30mm thanks

If you're happy to wait then I'd go with Jason Owen. Cues of the finest quality in that budget.
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

A got in touch with him 6 months waiting time mate

Comment

Well worth the wait Id say I'm thinking of saving for one myself. I've seen some of the cues he's banging out on his Facebook they look top notch and quite a few pro's been ordering off him recently.

Comment

Yes Dave stunning work but just can't be bothered to wait am waiting on another MAC CUE with a black ferrule but my tips are building up so time to spend them

Comment

Get down to Greenbaize Stevie and get yourself a Maximus, you know you want too!
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Hey stevie. Send me your email and I will send you some pics of what I got.

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                Get down to Greenbaize Stevie and get yourself a Maximus, you know you want too!
                A got a good offer from stu today for a ultamiate

Comment

Andy Travis could be worth a shout , could probably make you any style you want for that price. Or ADR bound to have something really nice at that price. Or Crispian Jones, not sure of his prices, but his cues look top notch.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Andy Travis could be worth a shout , could probably make you any style you want for that price. Or ADR bound to have something really nice at that price. Or Crispian Jones, not sure of his prices, but his cues look top notch.
                    A have e mailed Andy and also ADR had a ultimate that he just sold mate

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                      Hey stevie. Send me your email and I will send you some pics of what I got.
                      Sent you a PM mate

Comment

Hi Stevie, You really need to have a look at my DC Cue

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                          Hi Stevie, You really need to have a look at my DC Cue
                          A no mate a will have to George

Comment

you think the cue collecting malarkey is habit forming, just wait until you have

one of crispian's cases. You'll be looking for one for each cue mate.

That'll soon dry up the tip pot. . . . .

Comment

Got the Case bug aswell

Comment

Working...
                              X