No announcement yet.

JX Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also like this on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/022-John-Higgi...ayphotohosting

Which is better value for money, the JX for £50 or this for £45?

Comment

i got JX20 from ebay before

I have the exact cue JX20 bought from ebay by my sister on ebay, and it warps so easily on mine. No bias towards anyone, just speaking the truth. Wood is silky smooth, balance is very acceptable; but don't expect good materials and craftsmanship. The cue will play ok for beginners; but not for more serious player. If it includes the case, some of the total cost will include it.

I will suggest buy a more decent cue, around 100 quid, but with resonable craftsmanship.

Comment

good cue maker

if you go to a good cuemakers factory you can normally get a good deal on a cue which may have some discolouration or slight blemishes so the cue cant be sold as top whack yet the piece of ash is the best around thats what i did with my first cue cost me 45 quid from what, if the veneer hadn't split on one of the flashings, a 350 pound cue and that is after all what matters in a cue getting the best piece of ash/maple you can afford this i would suggest to anyone on a budget as you know these cues will last !

Comment

I bought a cue from JJB years ago but recently started playing for a team, so invested in one of those JX cues on ebay (jx 15 i think). Wishing i hadnt now, its a 9.5 and weight is quite un even. Only paid £24 for it so i guess you do get what you pay for!

Desperatly need a 9mm cue, having played with one for years on end i just cannot adapt to a 9.5 there to wide.

Comment

Working...
          X