No announcement yet.

Another o'Sullivan Ultimate doing the rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cally if you knew me well mate you would know im not the Type to Argue and I am 100% Genuine Honest Guy and Unless I have very good reason to Argue I wont and the Past between us "WHAT PAST" ....lol....Lives to Short to Argue.

Narl the Point I am putting across is theres Nothing really Special about having Cues Made for Ronnie,Trump,Williams,Dale etc as if they have Left them behind beleive you and me there Not the Best and would take the one or ones that are Better!

I have Bought Cues made for Professionals before and Beleive me Most of them arent any Different maybe bar the Selected Shaft! But some pro's dont worry about arrows in line with badge anyway!

All I wanna Really Put Across here is "Dont Pay Silly Money" for Cues made for anybody as it doesnt mean you will be able to play with it as Specs might not suit you!

Unless you can Buy a "Genuine Cue Used for Many Years" by Somebody Like Ronnie/Trump/Williams/Hendry who have won World Titles etc with it then dont Pay Silly Money! But for them to sell there very Own Cue is Very Unlikely bar Ronnie!! Who has Given his Cue away which doesnt matter to him as he can play with broom handle...lmao

Gaz.

Comment

Airin what I have seen and what Ronnie Told me to my Face! so this is out of the Horse Mouth.

He doesnt Like Arrow very near Ferrule/Tip and if you check his Playing Cue you will see 2 lines going towards Ferrule/Tip Not Arrow Very Near Ferrule/Tip.

Thats One of the Reasons why I said above reply + Specs is Wrong for him and he wouldnt have needed to tell John this now as John Knows what Ronnie wants made a few for him now so why would he make this Cue on eBay for him which isnt Right! So I cannot see why ronnie would try a Cue to Practice with which he doesnt like/Suit!

Surely this Guy would have RECEIPT or Get a RECEIPT if bought from John Parris Himself but Doesnt Mention Any Receipt in Listing! Also few other things dont Sound right in Listing either!

This is just what I have been Told and my Opinion.

Gaz.
      Last edited by gazza147; 11 February 2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Not necessarily taken the best one tho. he took the best for him YES. but who's to say he discarded the others because they wasn't any good?

Being into cues etc for over 30 years gaz you should know cues are very personal, so how do you come to the conclusion the discarded cues woulld have been the worst?

I don't agree with lot's of your point on this sorry bud..

Ok, so if you want to be proved to be right so badly and you want to be right soooo bad.. phone Jp tomoz and enquire about the cue

I bet it's genuine.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          ...( THIS IS ALSO WHAT I WANTED TO PUT ACROSS CHECK SELLER FEEDBACK WHICH I ALWAYS DO! 2 TRADITIONAL CUES SOLD ALREADY! STRANGE!! )
          I don't get what you mean mate, what's strange about selling a couple of cues, ive sold about 50 lol
          Maybe he just loves the Traditional style (and who doesn't) and has been looking for one that suits his playing style ??

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            Not necessarily taken the best one tho. he took the best for him YES. but who's to say he discarded the others because they wasn't any good?

Being into cues etc for over 30 years gaz you should know cues are very personal, so how do you come to the conclusion the discarded cues woulld have been the worst?

I don't agree with lot's of your point on this sorry bud..

Ok, so if you want to be proved to be right so badly and you want to be right soooo bad.. phone Jp tomoz and enquire about the cue

I bet it's genuine.

Cally I also been into Cues for 30+yrs m8 and Played for long time also so I do know alittle myself!...lol

The Points I was making this Cue wasnt the Cue for Ronnie was it Otherwise he would have taken it Yes! So it wasnt the Best Cue there for Ronnie which I already Stated what Suits Ronnie doesnt mean its gonna suit me or you. What else I have explained is this Cue isnt to Ronnies Specs etc so why would he Practice with it? doesnt sound right to me thats all.

Even if this Cue was Made for Ronnie there isnt anything Special about it Bar it Being a Ultimate! as it isnt a Ronnie O'Sullivan Playing Cue which he has Won anything with so Price it should fetch is Ultimate Price and Ultimate Price Only!

If You read the Advert carefully and look at the pictures few things that isnt right but its Not my Place to tell everybody else as somebody on here might get there Heart Stuck on it.

Cally the Arguement Days are gone m8 all I am doing is Pointing my Opinion Across which to my Knowledge is 100% Correct.

Comment

Airin what I have seen and what Ronnie Told me to my Face! so this is out of the Horse Mouth.

He doesnt Like Arrow very near Ferrule/Tip and if you check his Playing Cue you will see 2 lines going towards Ferrule/Tip Not Arrow Very Near Ferrule/Tip.

Thats One of the Reasons why I said above reply + Specs is Wrong for him and he wouldnt have needed to tell John this now as John Knows what Ronnie wants made a few for him now so why would he make this Cue on eBay for him which isnt Right! So I cannot see why ronnie would try a Cue to Practice with which he doesnt like/Suit!

Surely this Guy would have RECEIPT or Get a RECEIPT if bought from John Parris Himself but Doesnt Mention Any Receipt in Listing! Also few other things dont Sound right in Listing either!

This is just what I have been Told and my Opinion.

Gaz.
              Thanks, appreciate it.
              Does ronnie have other request(s) in terms of chevrons other than the top chevrons not being too close to the ferrule?
              When I watched his recent matches it appears to me his cue chevrons are not really even but it is hard to see clearly on my computer screen.LOL
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Cally I have also been into Cues for over 30+yrs m8 so do know alittle myself....lol

I am not getting into Any Arguements just Putting my Opinion Across which we all have our Opinions dont we would be Boring World if all the same...lol

JRC I have also SOLD more than 300+ Cues myself and theres Nothing wrong with that....lol

The Points I have put Across is in above Reply m8, What I was saying it doesnt matter if this Cue Was Made for Ronnie,Trump,Williams etc doesnt mean its Worth anymore than what a ULTIMATE CUE is worth as this Wasnt Ronnies Playing Cue at all and even if it was made for Ronnie like I said doesnt mean its gonna suit me or you.

If this was Ronnies Old Playing Cue which he Won the World Championships With and Many Tournaments with then this would be a Different Story!

Strange why you would wanna keep the Case without a Cue! Also wheres the Certificate/Receipt if bought from John Parris and why would you keep Buying/Selling Traditional Cues then Buy a Ultimate which is Exactly the Same with ULTIMATE on the Badge for Somebody Under 16!

Too be Honest Cally it Doesnt Matter to me if it Was Hendry/Ronnie/Tom/Dick/Harry Cue as I wont be Bidding on it so doesnt matter to me! But if I was interested then I would Definately do more research and call john myself even thou I know what Ronnie Told me Personally!

Guys I dont want this to go into a Arguement as its a Forum to Help each Other.

All I will Say is Dont Pay Silly Money for This!
                Last edited by gazza147; 12 February 2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Couple of things I dont Agree with in the Listing............

They say this "RONNIE CUE" is "EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ONE RONNIE WON THE GERMAN MASTERS WITH LAST WEEK" Obviously NOT! Otherwise you wouldnt have Bought this from John Parris.

Also they Say "John Dont Normally sell these Cue to the Public" Yes he does as I have bought 2 Ultimates Traditional Style from him in the Past which was Proberly Made for a Professional but I wouldnt Say this is Ronnie Cue/Ricky Walden Cue which ricky used to have a Traditional like Ronnie.

With what I know about Ronnie and his Cue and what RONNIE TOLD ME when I asked him?! Regarding his Cue I beleive I am 100% Correct.

Comment

Cally I have also been into Cues for over 30+yrs m8 so do know alittle myself....lol

I am not getting into Any Arguements just Putting my Opinion Across which we all have our Opinions dont we would be Boring World if all the same...lol

JRC I have also SOLD more than 300+ Cues myself and theres Nothing wrong with that....lol

The Points I have put Across is in above Reply m8, What I was saying it doesnt matter if this Cue Was Made for Ronnie,Trump,Williams etc doesnt mean its Worth anymore than what a ULTIMATE CUE is worth as this Wasnt Ronnies Playing Cue at all and even if it was made for Ronnie like I said doesnt mean its gonna suit me or you.

If this was Ronnies Old Playing Cue which he Won the World Championships With and Many Tournaments with then this would be a Different Story!

Strange why you would wanna keep the Case without a Cue! Also wheres the Certificate/Receipt if bought from John Parris and why would you keep Buying/Selling Traditional Cues then Buy a Ultimate which is Exactly the Same with ULTIMATE on the Badge for Somebody Under 16!

Too be Honest Cally it Doesnt Matter to me if it Was Hendry/Ronnie/Tom/Dick/Harry Cue as I wont be Bidding on it so doesnt matter to me! But if I was interested then I would Definately do more research and call john myself even thou I know what Ronnie Told me Personally!

Guys I dont want this to go into a Arguement as its a Forum to Help each Other.

All I will Say is Dont Pay Silly Money for This!
                    Hi bud, no arguements here fella, it's a discussion bud, it's a discussion board.

Anyway.. you misread my post man.

Comment

Ant.... Neil Tapperell, Adr147 + Many others who know me on Here will tell you I am a Genuine Honest guy who will help anybody out if I can as I have Given many Items away for FREE many of Times on Here Including Sending your m8 ( Hotpot Neil Talisman Ltd Cue Cloth) and if I can help you out Ant I will do same as I would with anybody else m8 ok No Hard Feelings at all ok.

Right Now lets get down to the Nitty Gritty..........lol......Who wants to Buy this ULTIMATE CUE on eBay!

Comment

Who wants to Buy this ULTIMATE CUE on eBay!
                        Looks quite poor in my opinion. If that's an Ultimate, i dread to think what his bottom end cues look like

Comment

It's got a bid..

Gaz, you bidding and trying to put folk here off...lmao..

Comment

Yeah could do with some better pics really, so right who is gonna outbid me then ?????

Comment

On my Life I wont be Bidding thats for Sure!

Comment

Neil take it from me m8 I have nothing to lie about! and anybody who knows Ronnie and his Cue Specs will Know This!

Look at the Shaft Carefully do you think John would give that to Ronnie!!

All that cue is worth if Traditional is £250-£350 Max but as its Got a ULTIMATE BADGE on you will be Lucky to get it for £550-£650! But people are jumping on the Band Wagon Saying this Cue was Tom,Dick,Harry etc Unless it was Ronnies Cue he has Used for many years and won alot with it Sorry its Worth Nothing and too say he Tried it and didnt want to use it Says it All!!.....Wasnt Good Enough for Him!

Having Cues Made for Ronnie, Judd, Mark Williams, Dom Dale which I have had doesnt make them Worth a Fortune thats where people are going Wrong! If Ronnie,Judd,Williams gives there Cue away after Winnning World Championship then yes keep it as a Collectors Item but to Think its Worth a Fortune because John Made this for Ronnie is a Joke! Do you Seriously Think John just Makes one for Ronnie as I know Different and John will tell you himself.

Also you can Buy Ronnie, Judd, Mark Williams Cue for £10,000 doesnt mean its Right for You and you will be able to play with it as every Cue has a different feel stiffness etc and People get carried away with Names.

( THIS IS ALSO WHAT I WANTED TO PUT ACROSS CHECK SELLER FEEDBACK WHICH I ALWAYS DO! 2 TRADITIONAL CUES SOLD ALREADY! STRANGE!! )

Gaz.
                                Yep gazza interesting that bout the feedback with 2 trads also sold by this seller, just lookin at the buyers of one of the others is one of our regulars here

Comment

Working...
                                X