No announcement yet.

NEW Talisman Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any updates on when this tip will go on sale?

Comment

• I will try to find out.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• Still got some trials to do but hopefully they will be on sale for July at latest. Hope this helps.
        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• Im gonna try mine out friday so will leve feedback then .

Comment

• okay thanks for the update doc!

Comment

• Hi all just come back from the club , i know AGAIN , and have had about four to five hours with the new talisman tip .

I took two cues as always and the first few shots i nearly switched to my other cue with the kamui tip on , but i thought peresevere and give the tip a chance .

Well i,m glad i did because after half an hour or so the tip was playing superb with the chalk retention summed upin two words , sh*t and blanket and the purchase every bit as good as the kamui .

The biggest difference i noticed is when pl;aying say reds on the back cush that are straight and you need to screw back off the cush for the black with side etc .

You need to hit the white with these tips so muck softer compare to elks for the bottom and side to take affect that in afffect gives the object ball more chance of going in and making the pot and positin so much easier that the difference is light and day .

In terms of allround play i found these tips very similar to kamuis , but these held the chalk much better , and they held their shape better .

So all in all these tips are probably my favourites , having tried almost every tip on the market .

And the good news for me that they seemed to settle after around three hours play and kept their shape and size brilliantly .

Thanks Doc

Comment

• No Problem m8, i'm glad you liked the tip. They should be on public sale very soon. They have been well received by all who have tried them.
                I am of the opinion they are the best laminate tip out, and i have tried almost all tips.
                Thanks for the review Hotpot.
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• New Talismen Tips

When these do go on sale, Could you PM me please so i can purchase a few, Regards GEORGE:snooker:

Comment

• how do these compare with Mike's laminated tip....i need a new tip and after reading the posts here...seems i maybe should wait a bit till i can get the chance to buy an try

of all the laminated tips i have tried...mikes for me is the best performer...last 2 talisman split on me and the kamui was sold on a TW cue

when are these goin to the public
                    Last edited by subzeer0; 17 June 2010, 06:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Hello,

Does anyone know when the new Talisman cowhide tips be for sale? And has anyone tested the tip long term?

Comment

• Please contact Tony Jones at Talisman billiards and ask him about public sale.
                        I have been using since i tested them and they play great. See other independent reviews. They offer a lot of spin and still hold shape very well too. I am lucky enough to have a close working relationship with Talisman and was 1st in world to test, and i love them.
                        I have just received another batch but they are not for sale although i don't mind sending out a couple for anyone who missed out to try.
                        UK only as postage is too expensive.
                        Hope this helps
                        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• I would like you to forward one to me, please Doctor.

Have sent my address in private message.

Many thanks
                          :snooker:

Comment

• Many thanks for your kind offer Doctor.
                            :snooker:

Comment

• I echo what Doc said , they offer the same purchase as other tips with a lot less effort . I,m hoping they will be on sale soon .

Comment

• I have had a lot of replies asking for tips, i will let everyone know when i send tips.
                                As i said before the tips may be available for sale but you should contact Talisman billiards.
                                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                                X