No announcement yet.

Robin Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have orderd my new cue last week. Robin is a great person,very kindly and when I read Vucko's first impressions I feel very happy...

Comment

I am sure that you won't regret it. Fantastic cue... Can't believe it still...
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Congratulations Vucko! Can you post some pics,please?

Comment

I will post pics soon
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Congratulation.....get your camera ready and post pics..haha

Comment

Hi vucko117
              Why your country's clearance so expensive and need so long time(one month).So that all the import things will sell in high price,isn't it?

Comment

Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
                Hi vucko117
                Why your country's clearance so expensive and need so long time(one month).So that all the import things will sell in high price,isn't it?
                Yes. I mean we are allowed to import up to 20 euros if we dont want to pay clearance. I paid 300 GBP for cue and shipping and then I have to pay 200 GBP for clearance.
                I will post pics in few minutes. Sorry for bad quality I need to buy new camera
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

pics but bad quality i will find some better camera
                  Attached Files
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

more pics of my cue. hope you like it
                    Attached Files
                    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

cue ash shaft is very pretty ....i like the logo with a golden ring with it.....have u try to play on your new toy...how the ash shaft condition...soft or hard wood??

Comment

I played for few hours... It is just perfect for me. I think that it is hard wood. Which is what I prefer...
                        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

It looks like Robin's done his usual first-class job on your cue. I like the splicing very much. Nice cue.
                          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

thank's keith... it really is top class cue. credits to robin
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

well done....waiting my order to arrive too......

Comment

Hi vucko117
                                Is the cue straight? The arrows look nice,well done

Comment

Working...
                                X