sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    I am unsure how one proves that one is British. I certainly don't intend to try. I just thought I could take a look at what this guy has to sell and report back. The worst that can happen is either he takes my money and doesn't send the goods. I have his address and also have friends in the Police. If he tries to cheat an expat "Foreign Expert" he will find himself in hot water. Sentences here rarely involve community service! If he sends me a cue maybe I shall get a good cue. Maybe not. If I do that is great. If I don't then it will either end up on the rack as a guest cue or maybe be a runner up prize next time we have a competition here.
    It's business . no need ...don't worry.
    woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Are you Mr. Kent ?

Hi, Kevin. Just curious to know.... are u Mr. Kent ?
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by kevin147q View Post
        Shame on all chinese cue !!!
        bad chinese cues don't lie, but you are lying. and FYI, there are decent cues made in China, maybe not as good as the ones made in UK, which I'm in no place to judge, since I've used a limited #of cues. you are cheating people into believing your "kevin sharland cue" is made in UK. u r conning money rather than selling a decent piece of work for it.
        anyone interested in this could take a look at ebay item 220459906821. tagged Kevin Sharland. This is in no way a hand made cue. correct me if I'm wrong, but look at the splice it looks bumpy and painted.
        Kevin147q, you tainted the craftsmanship of a handmade cue and the honor of Chinese.

P.S. You should really work on your English. When you try to make people from a forum believe you are actually from UK, at least write like they do.

Comment

Come on now- is there any need to send a message like that to a public forum? The guy was doing someting wrong, was spotted by a moderator and has been stopped. At least he has the nerve to stay on the forum- and not just disappear and come back with a different name.

Well just to see what happens I have asked my wife to send RMB1,000 to this man. We will see what happens. That is the equivalent of about 100 Sterling.
          Last edited by philip in china; 2 August 2009, 02:29 PM. Reason: Added second paragraph.
          王可

Comment

I have ordered the cue. I have been told that I should receive it within the next few days. So I should be able to post my initial findings by the end of next week. Watch this space!
            王可

Comment

well here is a test for you - why don't you post me one and i will test it cut it up and tell you what i think - feel free to read my posts i will give an honest and informed opinion it would be impossible to hide any faults from me and my saw!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                well here is a test for you - why don't you post me one and i will test it cut it up and tell you what i think - feel free to read my posts i will give an honest and informed opinion it would be impossible to hide any faults from me and my saw!
                this would be lots of fun Andrew. If this happens, would you shoot it and upload a vid?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  Are you going to just cut it up? Will you also put it under a microscope?

But serious, I thought you got that infamous Accuerate and sold it, you did not cut it up, did you?
                  Last edited by poolqjunkie; 6 August 2009, 05:45 AM.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                    Are you going to just cut it up? Will you also put it under a microscope?

But serious, I thought you got that infamous Accuerate and sold it, you did not cut it up, did you?
                    i cut up one - i have sold a fair few now.

Comment

Originally Posted by rollingegg View Post
                      this would be lots of fun Andrew. If this happens, would you shoot it and upload a vid?
                      yes ok. or some graphic pictures!

Comment

Cue Snuff films, the dark side of making cues.

Comment

ADR,
                          When you cut up the accurate cue, what did you find? Any picture?
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Should just be wood like any other cue. They just pick wood with a very whippy tip section so that the cue will bendwith the curvature of the ball instead of going through straight ad the ball deflecting off.
                            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                              ADR,
                              When you cut up the accurate cue, what did you find? Any picture?
                              Cue was sent to philip in china. waiting for his feedback.
                              woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

I was just wondering if ADR147 found metal bolts, cavity, and things like that.
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X