This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
    Is that why a lot of people from your part of the world are always after Parris Cues!
    Not quite.. The main reason why so many cues from all makers are going to Asia, is simply because the population of snooker players is so massive and has rocketed over the last decade that the need for cues has also... So not just parris cues but many others too.

Comment

I doubt he ever produces sub standard cues you are just voicing your opinion, I use a Parris Traditional cue best i have ever owned and best playability IMO not to say to everyones taste or like but has moved my game on 5% which is well worth it I have had consistency for once in my game not so erratic these days. They do cost a fair bit JP Cues but are well worth the money in my view I have tried peradon, tony glover, GBL, TW, B & W and also the old cues i dont think any come close to a JP even the ones made today which are not made from start to finish by himself. I am sure he has quality control and does not let cues out of the door if the are not a certain standard. Also there is massive demand for JP cues so they must be good for people to pay the prices he charges as there is a lot of poor makes out there still trying to get to his standard in my view as they always say as good as Parris if not better and more often than not they are'nt. Also lot of Pros use them so I am sure they wouldnt play with any rubbish !
      you tried a trevor white cue and you don't think it comes close to john parris? welcome to the forum david blunkett.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

This also made me Laugh!!............ I Personally have had 1000's of Cues thru my hands and i have owned many JP Cues and even the JP Ultimates which arent Cheap as everybody knows! and i can assure you they arent any better than Trevor White in my opinion and opinions of 100's of Customers of mine and if anything a few including the Ultimates wasnt as half as good as Trevors or Tony Glovers and were 3 Times the Price!.....

I have had Import Cues less than £200 with better Shafts and played better than some Parris Cues and few other Cue Makers, Not saying Parris Cues etc are Crap as there Not by any means but what suits one person may not suit another. So too say John Parris are the Best is silly as what suits one person may not suit another, as i have sold 100's of Cues Including Master Cues/Maximus Cues and the Customers have said Best Cues/Quality they have had and Only spent Less than £200/£300.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        you tried a trevor white cue and you don't think it comes close to john parris? .

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Why have you had three or four, if they were so good would you not just have one, and that would do you for life?
          Was in between cues and had 3/4 ones to begin with but prefer a one piece and had to trade up to get the trad I wanted made some profit eon the others to enable me to do this only changed cuz prefer one piece and that's just personal preference really

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            This also made me Laugh!!............ I Personally have had 1000's of Cues thru my hands and i have owned many JP Cues and even the JP Ultimates which arent Cheap as everybody knows! and i can assure you they arent any better than Trevor White in my opinion and opinions of 100's of Customers of mine and if anything a few including the Ultimates wasnt as half as good as Trevors or Tony Glovers and were 3 Times the Price!.....

I have had Import Cues less than £200 with better Shafts and played better than some Parris Cues and few other Cue Makers, Not saying Parris Cues etc are Crap as there Not by any means but what suits one person may not suit another. So too say John Parris are the Best is silly as what suits one person may not suit another, as i have sold 100's of Cues Including Master Cues/Maximus Cues and the Customers have said Best Cues/Quality they have had and Only spent Less than £200/£300.

Gaz.
            fair play as you say in your opinion and opinions differ that's all this is what I prefer had others tw glover especially and not got on with them at all not to say not food cues though

Comment

you tried a trevor white cue and you don't think it comes close to john parris? welcome to the forum david blunkett.
              In my opinion no they don't but that's my opinion as you have yours which you are perfectly entitled to I just saying thAt my game improved a lot when I switched to parris after years of other cues my match ratio went from 50 percent to 80 simple maths really that's why I say so good and his cues are quality as are the others tw etc not bad cues just for me not as good as parris

Comment

Oh and welcome to the forum David Cameron lol

Comment

does this effect how the cue plays ?
                  U didn't answer my original question ?

Comment

In my opinion no they don't but that's my opinion as you have yours which you are perfectly entitled to I just saying thAt my game improved a lot when I switched to parris after years of other cues my match ratio went from 50 percent to 80 simple maths really that's why I say so good and his cues are quality as are the others tw etc not bad cues just for me not as good as parris
                    there are opinions and there are facts. it is a fact that in this instance your opinion is wrong. and i am basing this not on having seen 2 or 3 cues but on having seen thousands of them.

Comment

wow - that is a long way out!
                      Does it effect how cue plays u didn't answer question earlier

Comment

there are opinions and there are facts. it is a fact that in this instance your opinion is wrong. and i am basing this not on having seen 2 or 3 cues but on having seen thousands of them.
                        Opinion is opinion I think mine right u think yours I don't say yours is wrong just don't agree with your opinion and having seen thousands make no difference IMO

Comment

Splices not too far out !

the problem as I see it is that there are members on here who do deal with a lot of cues and are able to fairly compare different makes.now I would never take anyone elses judgment on which cue I should use that is my pick and I trust my judgment over anybodys.but I do trust those that have had all these cues in their own hands as to how they compare against each other

Comment

Does it effect how cue plays u didn't answer question earlier
                            nope but demonstrates a lack of care and attention.

Comment

Opinion is opinion I think mine right u think yours I don't say yours is wrong just don't agree with your opinion and having seen thousands make no difference IMO
                              put down the crack pipe.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                                the problem as I see it is that there are members on here who do deal with a lot of cues and are able to fairly compare different makes.now I would never take anyone elses judgment on which cue I should use that is my pick and I trust my judgment over anybodys.but I do trust those that have had all these cues in their own hands as to how they compare against each other
                                what cue will suit what person is impossible to judge but how well made the cue is can be done pretty easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X